Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Friday, October 30, 2009

I have some confessions...

OK, my mom told me I need to do some confessions. That I need to tell the public about myself. So here goes...

#1 I'm a hoarder. I manage throughout the day to snatch all the fluffies and put them in my crate. It makes me feel so secure.
#2 I'm a hidden player. My crate is in the dining room and my foster mom said that she hears me jumping and throwing things around. I won't admit it though. When she comes to check she said she has caught me throwing the toys in the air. Once I see her I stop and run to my crate. It's my little secret! Can't a guy have a guilty pleasure?!

Ok so here are some other updates. I've been going on some car rides. They're ok! Mom takes me in and out of places. Not sure what the purpose is but I see a lot of people. I even went to a football stadium the other night and saw a marching band! Wow was the sousaphone loud!!! Drums too! But I was brave...I was not scared (it's my tail...it makes me brave I think). The stadium had these big metal noisy stairs. I took them like a pro. Truth be told my foster brother, who's kind of a flake, was scared! Not me! I'm such a trooper.
Ok anyway, I have a possible forever home family coming to see me on Sunday....gotta go prepare or at least confiscate some more fluffies!
Elmo

No comments:

Post a Comment