Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guess What? I have a family!!!! Yippeee!!


Well I may not look like it from the picture on here but am I excited!!! My forever family is coming to get me next week. I can't wait!! If you recall, this was the family who had the little girl who knows how to make dog biscuits. I hope she makes them a lot - that way I won't think my name is 'hoagie rolls' or finish off the blueberry bagels anymore.

So my foster mom says that this family is the right place for me so I have to be a good boy. I'm gonna make sure I give them lots of kisses and in the meantime I'm gonna hang out here. but don't worry, I'll drop a note by here before I leave.

2 comments:

  1. Yeay!!! for Patch :) I hope he gets lots of cookies haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Patch!!!!!
    I am so happy for him :-)

    ReplyDelete