Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Get your trolls and good luck charms ready....


It's time to play BINGO!!!
Hi that's me. Ok my real name is "Go Get Waxed"!! What were they thinking? Bingo fits me better because I am the winning hound. I just arrived yesterday and in a flurry of activity. These people are nuts. They plopped me in a crate and then another group of people came in and let me out and fed me. It's all good now though. I am such a champ...take a look at what I can do:
I can do the steps up and down. Usually I go one way and need help going the other. I guess I've been a little curious so that leads me in a direction. Then I realize where I am!
I slept all night in my foster sister's room and didn't say a peep (or a bark for that matter) No accidents in the house so far either.
They also have these birds. They make noise, but I leave them alone.
Last but not least I like to toss chippies---the rawhide kind. It's a private thing so I do that until someone draws attention to me. Then it's all serious business.

Ok so if you'd like to come see me, and I know you want to cause you're a winner too, call Denise and apply to WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment