Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Friday, August 5, 2011

Ha! I've lost my collar! Do I care? NOT!


Ok so last night I slept in my foster sister's room. She was not happy about that, but I was a good boy. I slept on a bed on the floor and didn't make a peep until my foster brother (big 16 year old guy) got up for work around 6. Mom says I had my collar, but 'blip' now it's gone. So I'm wearing a temporary one while all the humans in the house go nuts looking for my flashy flame one. Frankly, I think it's sorta funny :)

So as you see I've gotten quite comfortable. My other foster sister picks on me and the way I hold my ears sometimes. Truthfully she plays with my ears a lot and I really like it! So anyway, if you're interested in coming to visit, please call Denise or visit http://www.greyrescue.com/ and come sweep me off my feet...oh that's right, I'm already off my feet! Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment