Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fluffy is forever home!

Ok, I'm outta here. Enough boys around this house. This nice lady and her two girls came to get me today. They drove about two hours to come and see me. Now they really know how important I am! Oh and they brought this short little guy and wow did his face taste good! I got in their van and you know what they had? A van full of treats for me...ok I guess it was just their chips but I was taught to share so they should too, huh?! Anyway, you should see the bed they got me! It's beautiful. I am definitely going to get the princess treatment that I deserve.

Anyway, I'm in my home now and will need to begin training this new family. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I knew Fluffy would find her forever home soon- but that was impressive!
    lol

    ReplyDelete