Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Settling in with Fluffy

Ok, here I am in a home. There are two other greyhounds here but they are boys. Too bad for them! Girl Power! The other one with white just looks at me with disgust. I really don't know why. Don't all dogs try to empty the dishes from the dish drainer? The people here were also worried about me and the steps. Ha! no problem. I took them like a champ. And guess what? They have a BIG bed here. Wow did you know that three people AND three greyhounds can actually fit on the bed?! We watched a movie last night. I actually watched some of it but when the dogs in the movie barked I was outta there! No dog is gonna jump through the TV at me!

Anyway, I am quite a catch. I LOVE people. They are soooo cool. Some of my other skills are: pushing doors open- ha! can't keep me out you silly people! counter surfing (they keep hollering "no" at me...wonder what that means?!), ball playing, and my foster mom says I'm a good girl in the crate at night and during the day. I also wait in there patiently until my foster brothers get their food first. By the way, what happened to "ladies first?!" I have some teaching to do here!

Ok, I've attached some pictures with the right gender. GIRLS (ok one has the one of the other male greyhounds and a boy that lives here too)
If you're interested in seeing me please let me know. I'm quite the charmer.

1 comment:

  1. We adopted Hero (formally Star All Star) from Denise (and Greyhound Rescue Inc.) last summer- (you can see his/my blog at HopeandGreyz.blogspot.com). Fluffy, you look Just like him! But he does NOT play ball- you go girl!
    I know you will find your forever home very soon.

    ReplyDelete