Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A little quiet here

Well I have to tell you, public...it was quiet around here. Dillon left on Sunday...the Easter bunny brought him a nice couple and they took him home! Wow I don't know how the Easter bunny fit those people in the basket but he's a pretty tricky rabbit anyway.

As for me, I have been hogging all the attention the last couple of days. Wow it's been great. Anyway, tonight I went with my friend that came to visit me before I was adopted last time. I was so happy to see him. I figured he'd come back for me. We were meant to be a great team. He's great. I wagged my tail and greeted him. Then he took out the leash. Someone trained him well. I thought he'd forgotten about me. Guess what? I'm going to live at the State Capital....ok well not at the actual building but in Annapolis. I'll keep you posted on the politics I try to rearrange!!! Who needs Democrats and Republicans? Vote for Greyhounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment