Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ica is here!


Ok so I'm here and I came in with a bang! My name is Ica and I am a beautiful black hound. I am so handsome but am I a handful!!! My foster mom said I have been the worst she's had so far! Well I'm out to prove her wrong.

Ok let me tell you how I came into the house. First of all I came to my foster home with my brother Willie. His foster mom came and picked him up. Then I promptly entered the house and jumped up and attacked the birdcage. Boy did I get into trouble. Since then I've left the birds alone. In fact when I pass the cage, I bow my head in shame. How's that for remorse?! Ok so I can go up the steps like lightning, going down...not so much. They are really scarey when they go down! I am a really shy boy and am trying to get used to the rules and the hugs and kisses. I like my foster mom and when I get the chance, I follow her. That's cause she feeds me! So another thing I'm working on is housebreaking...why anyone would want to break a hosue, I don't know. but i think it has to do with the big yellow puddle I left in the kitchen on the floor. And yes I got into trouble for that too. Did I mention the chicken on the counter?! Ok that's for another time. For now as you see I have worn myself out and need some sleep. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment