Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 3....I am SOOO good




Ok public, here is my info....
I am just a 'wonder dog'! I have been so good I have ignored the birds in their cage and BOY are they loud! I think they're upset 'cause I'm here. Tough luck for them huh?! I have tried sooo hard to get someone to give me part of their dinner or breakfast but have been pushed away! Rejection! Uh! So anyway, I am now walking pretty good on a leash. My other foster sister has taken me on a walk and said that I stuck my head against her leg like a magnet. I guess it made it hard for her to walk?! Silly girl, I just really like people and want to stick to them! I did work my way into my foster sister's (the human that was on the first picture) bedroom and slept all through the night with no accidents or cries! I was a good boy from about 10 PM to 5:30 AM...what a champ! During the day, I'm in the crate with no hassles for about 7 hours. Track dog? I think not!!

Ok so my down falls....I think that the recycling bag is really fun to go through! A frozen pizza box makes a great toy! So does a slipper....wow have you ever thrown one of those things in the air!!! ok enough for now...time for the crate....

No comments:

Post a Comment