Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just part of the crew




Ok so I've almost been here a week. Mom says I'm a good boy and boy do I let her know I'm happy about that!!! My tail wags so well. The spring must be new cause it's always going! Anyway, I put up with quite a bit here. They put sunglasses on me last night! Wow...it was dark! But they were cool...they're in the shape of stars and I AM a STAR!


Ok so my foster sister has a habit of laying on me to hug me too. I guess that's ok. As you can see that's fine with me! I love the attention. She gives me kisses too. So like I said my foster mom says that I'm a good boy, and I have really tried. The piece of French toast this morning was too much to resist though. And boy was it good!!! The cat has been scared to come up from the basement but I just stare at him as he sits on the top step. I really just want to sniff him.
So that's it for now. Mom says that I'm just like her other two boys and like a regular dog here. But truth be told....I'm special!!! and much better than a regular dog!! If you want, come see me!!! Call Denise and come visit...only if you give me a hug and a kiss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment