Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Monday, March 28, 2011

NEWSFLASH- Stink Bugs don't taste good!


Take that from me. I am an expert now. This morning my foster mom thought that I had stuffy guts stuck in my teeth so she checked my mouth as I flung my head around. That was when I opened my mouth and out it came, still wiggling! boy did my mouth stink. I shook my head and it still stunk. Wow what an escapade. So like I said, take my advice and DON'T EAT STINKBUGS!

So I know you're dying to hear about me some more. Ok well I made it through the second night in my foster sister's room without any problems. Then I stayed in the crate all day-alone for 7 hours since a big yellow thing pulled up to the house and ate the girls up and drove away this morning. I would have been scared! When they came home I just stood and wagged my tail as my foster sisters came in the door and let me out of my crate.

Mom and my foster sisters have been leash training me and I'm making progress. I still cross in front of my people (I honestly don't see why this is an issue- they don't like me sniffing their butts either! Go figure!). My foster mom also says she's not going to try the steps right away. I'm such a good boy steps don't matter and besides, I can do the 4 up to the back porch so what's the big deal?

1 comment: