Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Progress my dear












Well I've been here since Saturday and I have really trained these people well. Actually mom was home today- she was sick, but I told her to go to the doctor and she did and guess what? She left me out of the crate and I was sooo good. I didn't get into anything. Before she left though, I did try a library book. Why do people read them? They taste better.
So next to the wonderful picture of me is one of my weaknesses. It's a bag of clothespins. Yes, I love them. I take them often and then the other day I gave them to my foster sister. I was so kind, she was in bed and I just laid them on the bed next to her. She was soo happy. Or at least I think that was the reaction. She was laughing at least!
Ok more updates later. If you want the perfect dog, please contact Denise and tell her you're in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment