Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm getting a complex


Ok so even Ocean Breeze (Quatro) got adopted. So what does that say about me? Well I have a lot to say and alot to be proud of. Last night I had to go pee, so you know what I did? I woke my foster mom up by whining. She told me I was a good boy and to add to that I was dry in my crate ALL DAY that means 8 hours for the second day in a row. I got a snack for that accomplishment! So you see I am proving my foster mom wrong.

Ok so I also like the high school. I went there last night in the car. The car is SOO cool. I like to sit with my face right next to the driver if possible. I guess truth be told I'd probably climb in the driver's lap if I could. Mom pushes me back. But I LOVE THE CAR (once someone gets me in!!). Pssst...I also have a secret. ... I love to throw stuffies and tennis balls in the air all alone. Once my peeps see me I stop. It's so embarrassing!

So here are my goals:
#1 - I will strive to walk better on a leash
#2 - I will strive to not madly chase after any small animal such as rabbits, squirrels, etc.
#3 - I will strive to not act like a nut and try to eat the cat - I know he's in the house but I can't get to him
#4 - I will strive to learn to wag my tail instead of just stalking people

Ok so enough for now. Gotta go lay in the sun.....yards are great!

So if you would like an interview with me please call Denise Davis at Greyhound Rescue Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment