Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Newsflash - I wagged my tail!!!



Ok so today for the first time I wagged my tail at my foster sister. Ok she's a cute little girl and not a cute little dog, but I wagged it anyway! So here are some updates on my 'profile' ( I feel like I'm on Facebook!):







  • I do stairs like a champ! up and down

  • I am learning to walk well on a leash

  • I sleep on my foster mom's bedroom floor on a bed- all through the night with no accidents!

  • I stay in a crate during the day and for the first time today I didn't pee in it!!!

  • I have NEVER pooped in the house!

  • I am undergoing therapy for my cat issues



So it's quite an impressive list huh? I should also tell you that I've been called a stalker. I follow my peeps around. They pet me and kiss me. Maybe I'll wag my tail tomorrow too! Give them a real treat! As for the cat therapy, I don't know that I'll ever truly be safe around cats but my foster mom took me to the stable (boy those are BIG dogs!) and I saw two cats. I really wanted to eat them but I was on a leash! Oh well, as for the cat in my foster home, he lives in the basement. Probably good for him. I might not be able to contain myself and I might take a bite!!!!




Ok TTFN...I'll keep you up to date on the wagging!

No comments:

Post a Comment