Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Monday, November 1, 2010


Hi everyone,

We had a great weekend. How about you? Well first my foster brother mowed the lawn. Wow was it fun following him around. Mom says it's a little unusual for a dog to like following a gas powered push lawnmower. But I read back on this blog site and guess what? Another foster dog liked the lawnmower too. I think it's a sign of intelligence, don't you?

Well, I've been here a week and think I have the people about trained so if you want to adopt them, call me....oops ! I mean I'm ready for adoption. So sorry about that. I get a little carried away!

Anyway, I have gotten quite friendly with the stuffies in this place as you can see from the picture. WHO got a pink one I don't know. Not a very manly color though. But boy does it toss nicely in the air. So do shoes, and tennis balls! I really got these people wondering the day the stuffie landed in the pot on the pellet stove! Wow what a good shot. I think I'll try basketball next.
So some behavior updates, I'm still wonderful! Oh and although I haven't tried the full set of steps yet, I am a pro at the set of 4 outside AND I actually like the cat! He looks so nice even though he still won't let me sniff him! Party pooper! I also had my first accident in the house today. Boy I won't let that happen again! Was mom ever mad, boy she hollered! Wasn't my fault though. She didn't let me stay out long enough this morning. Next time I won't let her sit on the toilet long enough and see how she likes that! Hmmmph!
Ok enough for now. Gotta hold down this nice dog bed....I hear the pellet stove warming up! Gotta get my spot in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment