Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Sunday, November 28, 2010

ok everyone, I'm back!!! Wanna play?




Ok so stuffies are wonderful!!! Did you know that?

Anyway, I digress...I am back. My family fell on some hard financial times and I went back to Greyhound Rescue. Not a bad deal though so far, I'm back in my foster home and boy am I having a blast!! My mom says I'm a whiner though so I guess I'd better watch myself. I do like to be around people that's for sure!


Anyway, I'm housetrained and am ok to roam the house. I am a big boy with really big feet!!! (Actually I think God got a little confused in my making and gave me Great Dane feet!) I can take steps like a champ and LOVE to run, but....if you don't have a minute to run with me I can throw some toys in the house and I'm ok with that! Boy do they fly high!


So if you want an easy dog who likes other dogs and was great with my family's kids, call Denise and tell her you need PATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment