Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Skinny is here and boy is he spoiled!




Ok so I am here world! My name is Skinny but none of my foster family likes that name. We were thinking of calling me Skittles, because they are colorful and yummy and that better describes me!
Well as you can see I have settled right in. My foster sister, aka the lump in the bed next to me, is great. She is my best buddy (well ok so I am only using her for her bed!). She lets me sleep in her bed and you know what? I sleep ALL night with no accidents. In fact it's hard to get me up!
I just got here on Sunday but so far I have been a good boy. I can tackle the back steps, jump up onto the bed, and go in my crate in during the day with no problems. I will add more later but if you want to come visit me, AND you have a nice bed for me, please call Denise.

1 comment: