Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Couch Anyone?

















Well I'm still here, but that's not so bad I'm thinking! I'm still waiting for the right couch, the right kisses, and some kids to sweep me off my feet! I'm not sure how many times I can review my wonderful attributes but I'll list them here for some of you newcomers:
  • I am housebroken
  • I can do steps like a champ
  • I like to play
  • I am 2 1/2 years old
  • I'm cat and small animal safe
  • I LOVE kids and my foster mom things I need to have them around
  • I love kisses, walks, and to hang out with you on the couch
  • I WOULD recommend that I sleep with you in your bed. My foster mom says, NOoooooooo! don't let him do it...he's a pig and will hog the bed (don't listen to her, she doesn't know anything!)

So that's it for me. I'm waiting for your call. I know you're not just reading this blog for the heck of it...I know you want me...don't ya?!

2 comments:

  1. Love all Patch attributes! Hopes he finds his forever home really soon <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how do I get a hold of your phone number... Im moving soon and if things go right I may get a hold of you about this beautiful boy. Seriously considering him, just I have two dogs already and I need to get the hubby on board.... But when Im settled Ill give you a call

    ReplyDelete