Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Friday, January 28, 2011

ok so all we do is sleep...is that so bad?

Ha! My foster mom thinks that this is her bed!!! Wow do we have news for her! So this is how she found us the other day. You will see that my foster brothers Jack and Mustang are here on the bed with me. Jack is just a little bit loose for my taste with his legs up in the air and all. Does he have no shame?!!
Anyway, I am quite settled in here, but between the hugs, kisses, and the screams to "Shove over!!!" my foster mom still tells me we're still looking for a forever home for me.
Oh, and before I sign off (I have another bed to hold down) I wanted to tell you that this snow we've had you know? Well it is no big deal for me. I jump through it like a jack rabbit. In fact Jack and I were chasing each other in it the other day.
So if you want to meet me, you can either contact Denise, or email my foster mom at kidproof@qis.net and she'll be glad to tell you all about me and how wonderful I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment