Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Friday, January 7, 2011

Well I'm still here!


I haven't written in a while since I was vacationing at a home for the Christmas holiday. Unfortunately it didn't work out. Not sure why. I am such a great guy. My foster mom thinks I might need to have some kids around and a BUSY household. Here at my foster home we have birds, a cat, and three teenagers who are constantly harrassing me. Can I file a complaint with the Greyhound Rescue do you think? Harrassment such as flopping my ears up and down all the while making fun of how small they are in comparison to my big manly body? Or how about my smile that they tease me about? Maybe the fact that when I get really excited my teeth chatter? Ok, well the worst was making me lay down like a camel. The things they do to me! Oh well. Mom thinks I like it. Ok secretly I do.


So when I'm not being harrassed, I can do the stairs like a champ, am housebroken for nights and about a 7 hour day, and don't counter cruise or get into things.....unless the neon sign says, "We were stupid and left this out...so get into it!" So if you have a busy house and time to make fun of me and tease me, please call Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment