Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A chair with a view

  
So I may not want to leave this place after all.  Look at me!  I can sit in a leather chair right in front of the window!  Who can beat that?!  I will say though that my foster mom had a sleepless night my first night.  She called me a whiner.  Hey I was scared. I gave her a couple of hours of sleep, didn't I?  Anyway, since that night I've been fine.  She let me have the run of the house.  So last night, you know where I slept? right next to her in bed!!! Ha what a sneak.  She was so warm and snuggly. 

So here are a list of my charming qualities: I handle steps like a champ, I LOVE to play with stuffies -especially without an audience...I get embarrassed easily.  I can sing/howl if you get me started, I haven't counter cruised when no one is home (at least that they've noticed!) and I love to play with the kitten here.  She loves me and rubs her body up against my nose.  I also have not tried to eat the birds yet.  I wonder what cockatiels taste like?  Anyway, they're fun to look at and sometimes I whine at them. But I've been good.  I also eat like a gentleman, love hugs and kisses, go to the bathroom outside, love hugs and kisses, and am learning to walk on my leash.  Did I mention that I love hugs and kisses?  Oh and by the way, you can just call me a pillow.  I love to lay down with my people and be used as a pillow.

Ok fans, enough for now.  I need my beauty sleep.  Maybe someone will come and visit me soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment