Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I RECKON I'm back!

Hi my name is Reckon So and I reckon I am back and looking for my forever home. I was in a home for the last 5 weeks but my dad got a new job and I couldn't wait so long to see him again. So I'm back with a foster family and getting acclimated. I love people and you know what? They have a kitten here and she loves to play with me. My foster mom hollered at us though because we were running through the living room playing. I guess she was afraid of something she called a tornado. Don't know what that is 'cause I'm a greyhound and Chloe is a cat. (I think my foster mom isn't the brightest bulb in the pack!). So I'm busy getting adjusted. I just turned three on Valentine's Day, but that's ok because if you adopt me in time, we can celebrate St. Patrick's Day together- Right? I think green kibble would be good. Anyway, contact Denise if you're interested in my beautiful self :) PS don't mistake me for the big black and white guy...he's an old fart - my foster brother. <

No comments:

Post a Comment