Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have adopted my forever dad!!

So it happened today.  I saw him from across a crowded PetSmart. There he was and I knew he was mine.  I was at the Meet and Greet in Westminster today and I've adopted my owner!!  He really didn't have much choice. It was all up to me and I chose him!  I even filled out the contract (and some people say dogs can't write....ha!) He is GREAT!  Such a wonderful guy.  I leaned on him (as only a good greyhound will do) and although I was a curtious host to all the other people who were curious about our group, I always went back to my new owner.  He is a great petter.  I miss him already since he has to get my house ready for me he can't take me right away.  So I have to put up with these foster people for a little while longer.  But it was greyt telling you my story.  You'll probably see me somewhere in the papers.  I think my new forever owner has grand plans for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment