Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bah Humbug! Who needs decorations anyway?








So now they call me Scrooge! I really have nothing against Christmas. Honestly I know nothing about it except this lady literally lost her head...with a little of my help. So the picture on top has the wonderful picturesque, snowy, Christmas-lighted, decorator village scene. See the white fluffy cloth that is supposed to be snow? (NOT!- I saw the real stuff the other night. I'm no dummy. You can't fool me) Well Tuesday I was sitting in my crate...you can see the small section of it right next to this lovely scene....wondering what to do when I looked up and saw the white fluffy stuff staring right at me. It spoke to me and said, "Come. Take me and let's play" So I promptly stuck my cute little nose (seen in the other post) through the sections of the crate and GRABBED and PULLED. What fun. All the houses tumbled down!
Now there's a big barrier -some cardboard wall between me and the table.
Not sure why they wouldn't let me play with it. It seemed like fun at the time. Oh well. These people just don't know about Christmas Joy. Somehow the new set up isn't quite as festive!
































































































1 comment:

  1. Awww, sorry to hear about folks losing their heads. Wishing you all Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete