Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Doug is adopted...yes the Greyhound Doug!

Well it finally happened. I've found my forever home. These nice people came and got me today. They have a girl and a boy....the boy took me on a walk with my human foster-sister. This boy let me kiss his face. Wow! how great!!! Anyway, they hung out at my foster home with me for a little while and my foster mom gave them some Christmas treats for me to take home. I think I'll like them. They have a CAR! Car rides are great. Anyway, been nice telling you my story, but I have new people to train and KISS. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Doug is the sweetest, most wonderful dog we have ever met! He is full of love and kisses, and is adjusting well to his new home! He loves to sleep on Aidan's bed with him at night, and is as gentle as can be. We are on our way out to make sure he has his Christmas stocking full of presents!! We love our new family member, and thank you Becky and family for taking such good care of him, and teaching him how to love!

    ReplyDelete