Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Monday, December 7, 2009

DC Douglas has arrived


Well here I am ...Let me introduce myself. I am DC Douglas and I just arrived this evening. Quite a handsome chap in my tux don't you think?


Well in this picture is my counterpart, Doug. My foster mom said that it would likely be a debate as to which Doug would be placed up for adoption. Not sure I understand that. She said it depended on both of our behavior. I guess I shouldn't help her drive like I did on the way home. But really, I don't understand why I couldn't sit in her lap. She gives great kisses and Wow do I LOVE kisses!!


Ok well, gotta go. There's a lot to discover in this place....they have birds! Wow and a cat too. He is hiding in the basement. He just hisses at me. Oh well I guess I have some time to win him over.


PS- I'll let you know who is REALLY up for adoption

2 comments:

  1. I have a furless Doug here at my house too. Anyone with the name Doug is tops in my book :)

    ReplyDelete