Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Coffee is the best




Ok so this holiday stuff is ok. Not sure why they have a tree in the house but I'm ok with that. My foster mom made these really yummy peanut butter pumpkin snacks for us and then a nap by the mini tree is great. Oh and by the way, the coffee to get is Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla. Wow it's great.


Ok more about my skill development. I haven't figured out the steps to go upstairs yet. The other dogs disappear up there but I'm ok down here. My mom says that's ok for now. I don't have any trouble on the other small sets of steps so I should be ok. The car is another wonderful thing. Wow she took me to a dance studio to pick up one of the kids. Good grief...petting mania! All the kids were in love with me and I was so well behaved. I also like the leash walks. They're great. ok...I'll update more later. This dude called Santa is coming next week. Wonder what he'll bring me?

No comments:

Post a Comment