Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More about me....



So ok on to the more important things. First of all, the other Doug…he’s just about up for adoption. My foster mom told him the other night he would lose his cell phone. So he must have done something really bad.
Now about me- here are some of my redeeming, charming qualities:
· I sleep in my crate all night in the dark by myself and don’t whine!
· I eat politely – boy my foster brothers are AWFUL. What pigs
· I can do short sets of steps. Foster mom hasn’t tried the big set. She doesn’t want to invite trouble by having me go upstairs to the bedrooms. Don’t know who trouble is but maybe he’d be fun too
· I am learning to walk on a leash · I like ALL people, and this weekend my foster mom said we were going to go for some rides in the car to get me used to going out places
· I have tried to chase the cat, but my mom says that it’s only ‘cause the cat runs.

PSST...I also found the couch...don't tell anyone! It's great.

Ok so off I go to another cushy nap place....I'll keep you posted. Let me know if you know someone that wants to adopt that human boy Doug. Otherwise contact Denise to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment