Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dillon is here!




Ok where are the rugs? These bare floors are too much for me! Anyway, I am Dillon and I arrived at my foster home today. I have made friends with all the people here and the dogs too! I charm the people with wagging my tail, and I LOVE hugs and kisses as you can tell from my pictures. So far today I have conquered the back steps to get in and outside and was a great rider in the car (although I certainly think I can drive better...and tried to get into the front seat) Anyway, I'll let you know how I am doing tomorrow once I have explored more of this house. If you have some kisses for me and a good home, let Denise know.
PS I'm the handsome one in the picture that is NOT wearing a gray sweatshirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment