Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Magic Carpet


Ok so I'm a little weird. I have some difficulty...but I'm getting therapy for it....I don't particularly like bare floors. So the first day I was here my foster mom and family had to make a path with towels across the kitchen floor so i would walk through it. All right no smart comments. I just like to think of myself as a Jeannie. I can fly ... or so I think.


Ok so so far the cat and I are getting along. I think he thinks I'm the last dog that was here. Ha! got him fooled! I also like car rides too and I'm learning how to go on walks on a leash. Oh and I slept the first night with my foster sister. She's so nice! I haven't figured out the steps yet but I'm sure I'll get there. Oh and did I mention that I LOVE kisses?!! Ok enough for now. I have to go hold down the dog bed. Bye....

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you poor thing! Well, I hope you found the help you need and that you're able to play on the bare floor. Of course, keep that carpet clean so you won't get into trouble, ha ha.

    -Lyda Tavorn

    ReplyDelete