Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ok Now I'm a true Greyhound


I FOUND THE COUCH!

I am now a true greyhound. I figured out how to get up on the couch. See? Don't I look handsome. I think this position suits me, don't you? Anyway, I'm a little disturbed. My foster brothers keep disappearing...they go up...these things that go up into a big hole. Mom says they're steps. Now I can do the short sets of 3-4, but WOW those steps upstairs, I'm not up for yet. I'm sure though just like the couch, I'll get it.


Well tonight will be the test. My human foster sister is gone for the night so my bed will be elsewhere. My gosh, what will I do? I will certainly let you know.


Ok so here's an update on my skills. I like the cat...though he doesn't seem to like me much! I love the ride in the car. It's so much fun to look out the window. I can sit like a nice gentleman and then I lay down for most of the ride and chill out.


Ok eating....this is a problem. My foster mom calls me a pig. I do have sort of a curly tail. Do you think that's it? I doubt it could be the fact that I lunge into my food and end up by knocking the dish off the bench. What do you think?


Beyond that I am wonderfully mannered. I no longer try to get out the door and on the bus with the kids. It's kinda nice just to watch them go out. They ALWAYS come back, and then they play with me and KISS ME! wow life is good. Ok....back to my nap on the couch. I'm getting carpal tunnel paw from writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment