Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I have conquered the steps...the bed ...and my foster mom!


ok so I went up the steps the other night and now I am truly a pro. I can go up and down smoothly and safely! As for the others in the house, the cat is finally surfacing so maybe I'll get to sniff him after all!


So as you see from the picture, I have also conquered the bed. Me and my foster brothers just took over. We made quite a mess of the bed don't you agree?! She wasn't thrilled but you know as they say, there is power in numbers !!


So after I conquered the steps and mom's bed the other night I had a busy day yesterday. I had these nice people come and visit me but they decided on another greyhound up here in Carroll County. That's ok...I still have to train these humans anyway! But if YOU'RE interested in me, I'd love to meet you. Just contact Denise and she can make arrangements with me to get together. Ok enough of this....back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment