Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ok - who is who?


Ok so one might think that I'd been in a home for quite a while but no, it has only been a little over 24 hours since I arrived.

So here's the update...

last night I slept in my foster sister's room...she's not a dog by the way..she's actually kinda cute for a human. If you want, you can check her out on the greyhound rescue site's latest newsletter. Anyway, I digress...last night I slept on this really pretty blue and white puffy comforter on the floor. I slept like a baby ALL night. Then today I went into the dog crate and stayed there for the day....no accidents.


So here are my wonderful traits....

I can walk on a leash like a gentleman, I haven't done any counter cruising, and I only peed on the bag of recycling once. Boy did I get yelled at for that. I also got yelled at for putting my paws up on the bird cage table. Come on guys, they squeek. Speaking of squeekies, I like the squeekie toys and rawhides and tennis balls. Did I mention tennis balls???!!!


So did you figure out which one is me? The other one is Jack...my foster brother.

Ok....enough waiting I'm on the more handsome and intelligent looking one on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment