Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Saturday, May 2, 2009

CruzeControl is here








Well I'm here...who am I? Well I am the best invention yet-





CRUZE CONTROL!





Anyway I arrived here earlier today and have already made one of my foster brothers a little mad. Not sure what I did...oh yeah, I licked mom. I really like people so I couldn't help myself. I guess he doesn't like to share.
My mom has some initial notes about me:

  • I am a lovey boy- hugs are great, kisses too
  • I love attention and if you call me in a fun voice (pretty much call me anything since I don't really know my name) I will come to you wagging my tail
  • I took a walk with my brothers this afternoon and did pretty well on a leash
  • I take direction well and so far respond to the 'mean voice' quickly- remember cruze control always aims to please...just set the speed and I'm there
  • I like my crate...in fact it's kinda cool to be in there just for the heck of it
  • I like to play with they stuffy toys and rawhides. I also like to jump and play with the other dogs (maybe that's what made them mad too!)

So that's all there is for now about me. If you like me, and I certainly do, contact Denise and maybe we can meet.







No comments:

Post a Comment