Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Monday, May 4, 2009

Not sure why I ever raced...this is far better!

Not sure what that racing thing was all about! This is far better...I am truly a greyhound!
Did you know that my foster mom looked up my racing history and I won 3 first places. One was even on her birthday last year. I must have known I would be staying here. Flattery never hurts.
Anyway, it has been an relatively uneventful day after the morning. Wow one of my foster brothers peed on the floor. Whew! did she yell. I didn't like that and just hung out in my crate. How stupid can you be?! (of course truth be told I lifted my leg a couple times the other day too-ha! won't do that again) Of course this is the same dog that ran the track in the back yard in the pouring rain. Again, how stupid can you be?! Lucky for you who wants to take me home, I'm brighter than that. Can't you see it in the picture?

1 comment:

  1. You sure look comfy in that picture! All you boys need to keep 4 on the floor (feet that is) when indoors.

    ReplyDelete