Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Sunday, May 3, 2009


Let me intruce you...this is the enemy. Not sure what it does but boy is it loud and things disappear from the floor when it goes by! Yikes! I might be next!
Anyway, a couple of other things about me, besides my fear of this 'thing'...
I can handle stairs...they're not so bad. I did really well in my crate last night. NO whining at all. In fact it was pretty nice there. Don't tell the other dogs this, I really don't think they've noticed, but I have confiscated most of the stuffies and other toys and taken them into my crate. What a stash I have.
I went out this morning to play in the rain with the brindle dog here. We played catch and ball. I play those games pretty well. Then I came in and parked myself in the best bed of all...The pile of old bedspreads! This thing is great. The older dog-Mustang thinks so too. Look up above the enemy...don't we look cute together?

No comments:

Post a Comment