Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Monday, May 25, 2009

Tough being a greyhound...but I have a new friend

Ok so I'm getting the hand of this hound thing.....laying around in the grass is great! I also figured out how to get up on the bed! No wonder my foster family sleeps in one...wow! comfortable.
Well I want to introduce you to my new friend....isn't he cute? He's a lawnmower. This boy here mows the grass and I love to follow him around. Kinda cool huh? Only problem is that the lawnmower, as they call it, won't pet me or kiss me! There were fireworks last night here too. The other dogs were so scared they barked! Me? I just watched. Wow they were pretty. My foster mom says I'm a little unusual. I just go with the flow no matter how loud or crazy.


Well that's it for now. The patch of grass in the shade is calling my name! Please call Denise or email my foster mom (kidproof@qis.net) if you're interested in meeting me. I am the catch of the day and will melt your heart forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment