Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sonya' s best friend

Let me introduce you to my best friend. You see this young lady in the picture? Well she is my best friend, well one of them. My other is the other hound here named Jack. He and I race in the yard. The chick up above gives me lots of kisses. In fact, when I woke up this morning, I waited outside her bedroom door until she opened it.
Anyway, I have been adapting quite well to this house here. I steal recycling papers on occasion...the box for cream cheese is great. I also relocate the fluffies around here and have relocated a book or two off of a bed. The dog bed even changed rooms. Ha ha! these people got so confused. They all thought the other person moved the dog bed....NOT! it was me!

Anyway, I have adapted quite well. I love kids and people in general. I really pick up quick and learn anything you tell me.....as long as the payment is kisses! Please come see me. I am beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment