Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OMG!!!



Ok This is humiliating! Do you see us? We are dressed up as the 'family'
Let me explain...there are three preteen girls here...yes three, and they decided that the old dress up stuff they used to use would look good on us....NOT!
Jack is the one in the tie-died shirt on the left, he's supposed to be the baby-note the bib. Mustang is in the middle. Not sure who he is supposed to be, and there I am on the right end with a tu-tu on!
I did try to tear it off as well as Jack's clothes. It was such fun in the backyard. Ok get this...the girls took us on a walk across the street! How embarassing!
You want to know the REALLY embarassing thing? I kinda like it! I will sleep like a rock later that's for sure.

Anyway, please please someone contact Denise Davis and help me...(pssst - Denise- be careful who you send next to this foster home-these people are NUTS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment