Jack- foster brother

Jack- foster brother

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm sooo blue...because I need a home!

Hi ! My name is Sonya and I am a LOVEBUG!
I'm in a foster home as of last night and there is this really nice girl who I made friends with. She gave me kisses all the way home in the car last night. I on the other hand drooled ALL OVER the car. This girl's brother calls me slobber puss! That's not all there is to me though.

I am a beautiful, rarely seen blue Greyhound. My paws have white little tips...sorta looks like someone painted my toe tips! Then I have a little white on my chest. I am just beautiful and my personality matches.

I've only been here less than 12 hours but I met these two other greyhounds...they're boys- remember we fillies really rock. They are ok though. I get along with them as well as the cat. I slept in a little ball in my crate last night. Wow can I shrink into a roll.

Anyway, enough for now. Please come visit me I am the dog of your dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment